Chocolate cake: Chocolate: 160g / Fresh cream: 120g / Eggs: 2 / Sugar: 30g / Flour: 40g / Butter: 80g.
Cinnamon ice-cream: Egg yolks / Milk: 500g / Sugar: 500g / Icing sugar: 50g / Whipping cream: 500g / Cinnamon powder: 50g.
Decoration: Cinnamon sticks / Cinnamon power.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in separate bain-marries.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar. (1)
- Beat the melted butter with the flour. (2)
- Whip the fresh cream.
- Mix (1) and (2). Add the chocolate and whipped cream.
- Pour into moulds. Cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes at 180-200ºC.
- Turn out off the moulds, put 1 scoop of cinnamon ice-cream on top.
- Decorate with a cinnamon stick and cinnamon power.
- Mix the sugar and icing sugar. (1)
- Add the stabilizer to the milk then bring to the boil. (2)
- Pour (2) slowly into (1) and mix everything together.
- Cook over a low heat (proceed as for custard).
- Let cool, add cinnamon and place in an ice-cream machine.