Ingredients: Lobster: 2kg / Butter: 200g / Vanilla: 1 pool / Shallots: 2 / Turnip: 0,5 / White wine: 100ml / Salt & pepper: a little / Soya sauce: 200ml.
- Remove meat from the lobster. Keep the shell, set aside. Season lobster with a little salt and pepper.
- Pan fry it.
- Cut turnip into slices and cook in soya sauce until tender.
- Chop shallots and put in a pot. Cook it in water with vanila, butter and wine.
- Split the vanilla stick in half then remove the seeds. Put the vanilla seeds in the pot. The vanilla stick will be used for decoration.
- Add salt and a little lemon juice.
- Fry the shell and lobster's head for decoration.