Sea bass fillet: 400g / Prawns: 2 / Caviar: a little / Onions: 2 / Olive oil / Curry powder: 2 teaspoons / Scallops: 2 / Sal and peppert: a little / Butter: 100g / Wasabi: 1 tube / Some red seaweed.
Nectar sauce: Mushrooms: 4 / Fish stock: 0,5 litre / White sesame: a little / Urchin egg: a little.
- Chop the shallots then let them sweat in the olive oil and butter; wet with the Nectar sauce, add the wasabi, curry, nuoc mam, lime juice, salt and pepper. Let it cook for 5 minutes. Mix all ingredients together.
- Slightly steam the prawns. Take out the black strings.
- Cut the sea bass fillet and the scallops into very thin slices, cut the prawns in half.
- Divide the sea bass fillet, prawns, and scallops onto four soup dishes, add the caviar and some seaweed.
- Pour the hot sauce over the plates just before eating.