Salmon fillet: 300g / Salmon bones: 1kg / "Pho" noodles: 200g / Ginger: 1 pc / Lemongrass: 1 stick / Shallots: 2 / Spring onions / Star anise / Coriander leaves: 2 bunches/ Lemon, chilli, nuoc mam, salt, pepper
- Prepare a stock with the fish bones. Add the roasted shallots, ginger (plus skin), star anise and lemongrass.
- Let the stock simmer for 30 minutes, Season with nuoc mam and salt.
- Place in an ice-cream machine.
- Blanch the "pho" noodles, divide them between bowls.
- Put the salmon fillet in fridge store. Cut it into slices. Poach it in the stock and place the salmon on top of the noodles.
- Cut the green part of the spring onions and the coriander. Divide between the bowls.
- Pour over the stock while very hot. Add a little ginger and the chopped white part of the spring onions.
- Serve hot with chilli, lemon, pepper.