Ingredients : Mille feuille (for 4):
Raspberries: 28 / Mangos: 2 / Passion fruit: 1 / Sugar: 20g / Black sesame: 20g / Mintleaves /
Lemongrass sorbet: Water: 1l / Sugar: 50g / Icing sugar: 100g / Stabilizer: 15g / Lemongrass powder: 50-100g /
Biscuit: 70g Flour / Orange juice: 125ml / Butter: 100g / Sugar: 250g
Lemongrass sorbet :
- Boil the water with sugar, icing sugar and stabilizer.
- Let cool, then add the lemongrass powder.
- Place in an ice-cream machine.
- Melt the the butter in a bain-marie, then add-remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Spread on a baking sheet then put in the oven at 180°C for about 5 mins.
- Shape the biscuit into rectangles. Let cool.
Mille feuille :
- Cut the mango into slices (3 slices of mango and 7 raspberries per person).
- Place once mango slice, then 3 rasberries. Countinue finishing with 1 raspberry on top.
- Mix a little passion fruit juice with diced mango, sugar and chopped mint.
Decorate with black sesame seeds.